Program Eligibility & Requirements
What are the admission requirements to apply for Findlay’s Distance PharmD program?
- Bachelor’s degree or 18 general ed credits + prereqs
- 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Transcripts from all institutions attended
- No PCAT required
What are the prerequisites for Findlay’s Distance PharmD program?
Students must have completed these courses:
- General Chemistry with labs (8)
- Organic Chemistry with labs (8)
- Anatomy & Physiology with labs (8)
- English Composition (6)
- Biology with labs (4)
- Calculus (4)
- Physics (4)
- Statistics (3)
- Communication (3)
- General education courses (18 hours)*
*Only for applicants without a bachelor’s degree
Where can I find more information about applying to the University of Findlay?
You can find more information on our application page.